Temporary working groups on specific forthcoming collaborative activities (for instance a public action or stunt, ESF participation, a media action) are formed, where possible, at S2B meetings with the possibility of active groups still joining after the meeting. When the need arises outside of a meeting, the email list will be informed of the working group and all interested groups invited to participate.
In addition to the working groups, the network has a Coordination Group. The Coordination Group is established to:
- prepare and consult the agenda of S2B meetings and ensuring broad participation of active groups in co-operation with the host group;
- ensure that the whole network is informed about the outcome of all meetings;
- moderate membership and messages of the S2B email list server;
- ensure the maintenance of the S2B website;
- facilitate the smooth running of the network in between meetings;
- liaise with other pan-European trade networks and the Our World Is Not For Sale Network, in terms of information-sharing, including specific continental events.
- coordinate the financing for the network’s activities.
S2B’s Coordination Group is formed once a year at a S2B meeting. The members of the Coordination group take turns and are decided by the S2B meeting. The current members are: Pia Eberhardt (CEO), Alessa Hartmann (Powershift), Pietje Vervest (TNI), Johannes Lauterbach (ATTAC Germany and Initiative Colibrí), and Györgyi Újszászi (Vedegylet).